Am I eligible for WIC?
WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children up to age 5. It provides nutritious supplemental foods, breastfeeding support, as well as nutrition education and referral to health care services at no cost to eligible families.
If you are:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women for up to 12 months after delivery
- Non-nursing, postpartum women up to 6 months after delivery
- Infants from birth to one year
- Children who are 1 to 5 years old
- Live in Idaho
- Meet a certain income level.