Vaccine supply continues to be extremely limited in Southwest Idaho. We are working with our partners across our local healthcare delivery system to distribute the vaccine as quickly as possible and working through the priority populations identified by the State of Idaho. We are mandated to follow these priority groups as closely as possible.
Notice: As of January 31, 2021, Southwest District Health will no longer be adding individuals to the existing SWDH COVID-19 Vaccine Sign-Up notification system via the COVID-19 Hotline(s).
The online COVID-19 Vaccine Notification Sign-up Form will no longer be accepting submissions.
Why is Southwest District Health no longer accepting new submissions to be added to the SWDH COVID-19 Notification Sign-up after January 31, 2021? Did I miss my opportunity to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
The SWDH COVID-19 Vaccine Notification Sign-up process is a temporary process intended to identify individuals in priority groups (prior to priority subgroup 2.2, eligible February 1, 2021), add individuals to a notification list, and notify these initial priority group members with vaccine notifications. If you did not submit your information prior to the change in the vaccine notification process, don’t worry! You did not miss your opportunity to get a COVID-19 vaccine if you did not submit your information to Southwest District Health prior to January 31, 2021. We are here to help answer your questions and guide our community throughout this evolving process. Moving forward, the role of Southwest District Health is to provide assistance for individuals as the roll-out continues and the vaccine priority groups open up to a larger population, in the following ways:
Assisting community members to identify which priority group they belong to within the current CVAC recommended and Governor-approved priority groups throughout the vaccine roll-out in Region 3.
How do I know what priority group I belong to?
Please see below for next steps:
- Please use the information at the bottom of this page to find instructions on how to self-identify which priority group you may belong to and visit the Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Provider link to find a COVID-19 vaccine provider in your area, there is an interactive map option or a list option available to you on this webpage.
- Or e-mail COVIDVaccine@phd3.idaho.gov with your information (same information used below to self-identify) and Southwest District Health staff will assist you in identifying which priority group you belong to and provide information about Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Providers you may contact to book a vaccine appointment with, when your priority group is eligible for vaccine.
- Or call the SWDH COVID-19 Hotline at 208-455-5411, available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (except observed holidays). When you call, please let the SWDH staff know that you are looking for assistance in identifying which priority group you belong to and would like help identifying a Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Provider if/when your priority group is eligible to receive vaccine. The SWDH call center staff will request your information (same information used below to self-identify) to help you identify which priority group you belong to and provide information about Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Providers you may contact to book a vaccine appointment with, when your priority group is eligible for vaccine.
I already submitted my information to Southwest District Health prior to January 31,2021, what happens now?
Nothing changes, no further action is required. If you had previously submitted your information to be added to the notification system, Southwest District Health will work through the existing list to contact you when vaccine is available for your priority group.
If I do not receive an e-mail, text, or call from Southwest District Health, how will I receive updates about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Please watch our social media, our local media, and our vaccine webpage for updates and more information. Southwest District Health is committed to providing relevant updates about COVID-19 vaccine to the communities we serve, as they become available.
What is the six-step process for COVID-19 vaccine distribution and allocation? How do the local health providers and public health districts get the vaccines?
COVID-19 Vaccine Priority Group Self-Identification Tool: What Priority Group am I in?
Answer the questions below to self-identify which priority group you may fit within and follow next steps to connect with a Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Provider:
- What county do I live in?
- What is my occupation?
- What priority level do I feel I qualify under? Do any of the groups listed in the left-hand column of Idaho’s Vaccine Distribution Timeline apply to me?
Please review the current estimated timeline provided by Idaho Department of Health and welfare to view group levels for reference:
Idaho’s Vaccine Distribution Timeline, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (Updated: 1/26/2021): https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IdahoVaccineTimeline0126-01.pdf
Do I have a healthcare provider already?
If yes, please contact your healthcare provider or review the current Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Providers page to see if your provider or health system is listed.
If you do not currently have a healthcare provider, you can still find Region 3 Enrolled Vaccine Providers using the same resource! Please review the list of vaccination sites and choose a provider in your area that is accessible for your priority group and healthcare provider status.
Next Step: Now that you’ve identified which priority group you qualify for, please contact a vaccination provider in your area! Enrolled COVID-19 vaccination sites in Region 3 are booking appointments directly. If you are unsure about which priority group you qualify under, please contact Southwest District Health or a Region 3 vaccine provider for assistance.
Still not sure where you fit-in within the priority groups? Contact us!
Phone: Southwest District Health COVID-19 Hotline, available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (MST) (except observed holidays) 208-455-5411.